Clients who choose to use Electronic data interchange (EDI) will either use an off the shelf software package, or in-house software specifically tailored to their organisation's needs.
EDI users will view uniquely formatted screens that may be very different from the Customs Interactive view. There are many EDI software packages commercially available to industry.
In-house developed packages must adhere to the specifications outlined in the Software Developers Guide.
Software developers guide - Version 3.32
Download the Software Developers Guide Version 3.32 as a zip file (4.59 MB)
Version updated on 1 June 2012 .
The following is a list of developers (This is an alphabetical list)
- Advance Vision Technology
- Bryn Systems
- CargoWise edi
- Civica Pty Limited
- Commerce Plus
- CrimsonLogic Trade Australia Pty Ltd
- eBuilder Asia Pty Ltd
- Espire Infolabs Pty Ltd
- Europacific Logistics Solutions
- Four Soft Limited
- Gavin Millman & Associates (Expedient Software)
- Hi-Tech Freight Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Mobius Management Systems
- Riege Software International [Australia] Pty Ltd
- Sandfield Associates
- SAP Australia Pty Limited
- Silicon Crafts
- Solutions Australia P/L
- SpeEDI Software Ltd
- The ECN Group
- TradeFox Inc
- Wave Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Woodwind Systems